My Favorite Quote


"GO AS FAR AS YOU CAN SEE. WHEN YOU GO THERE YOU WILL SEE FURTHER"

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Attitude... Made Me

Hi.... so this is Kumar.... A friend of Vivek
Attitude.... Something that is the energy that drives the human soul to his/her activities...... Be it Good or Bad ...
Never Say Die.....
Hope you all know about Abe's failures.. Had he given up in any one of his failure... No one would have heard him as the President.....
And that is 'Never Giving Up' Climb 2 steps, stumble 1; you must get the attitude to climb 8 more steps no matter how many you fall... Believe me... This time you will not fall......

A failure must not make you weak but must give you the experience to seek the same situation but this time win it... If not try again.....

Always remember..... a head on collision with a problem will give a more better damage to it than when it hits you in the back while running away from it.... Thought it might be tougher to understand... better sit down and question yourself what never giving up or 'Never Say Die' Attitude is.......... I wish to hear from you at my mail id... kumar.gowthamsweet.gowtham@gmail.com..

My sincere thanks for spending your precious minutes to read this article... Don forget to send me your thoughts... I will tell you how much you have understood about it....
Also.... good communication helps you in good attitudes... Believe me... Any help in language.... My mail is open for you....

No comments: