My Favorite Quote


"GO AS FAR AS YOU CAN SEE. WHEN YOU GO THERE YOU WILL SEE FURTHER"

Saturday, August 29, 2009

MTS - The best mobile offer I have ever seen



MTS commercial:
(source - Official MTS India website)





visit the following link to get all its offers:

http://www.mtsindia.in/tn_vouchers-msavers.html


I have been using MTS for around 4 months now and it has been fantastic.....

Pros:
In my plan,

MTS to MTS - 150 mins free per day for around 18 years......

10 messages free per day for lifetime....

MTS to Other phones - 49p per minute for lifetime

If u put a 30Rs. booster unlimited messages (for a month).....

I haven't experienced any tower or technical snag so far...

Its a CDMA phone and it has its own pros compared to GSM...

Cons:


Its a CDMA phone and u cant put it in your GSM phone.....But it is a SIM type and u can put it in any CDMA set.

Visit its website for more details.



(all source from MTS website and my experience. Courtesy to respective party.)

No comments: