My Favorite Quote


"GO AS FAR AS YOU CAN SEE. WHEN YOU GO THERE YOU WILL SEE FURTHER"

Friday, August 14, 2009

My favorite movie - The Pursuit of happyness

My favorite movie till date is "The pursuit of happyness". The movie has been a great source of inspiration to me. Whenever I feel depressed or whenever i come across a failure, i watch certain scenes in the movie which rejuvenates me. The movie starring Will smith, who plays the role of Chris Gardner has a good script and story line. The way he shines in his life despite infinite no. of hurdles would inspire anyone who watches the movie. The kind of love which he has towards his son christopher and they way he brings him up despite his mother left them, is amazing. I would like to give 10 on 10 for that movie....Really superb film...If u havent seen then do not miss it. Below are my favorite scenes in the movie

Subway scene:




The kind of emotions expressed by will in the above scene is really great and he is one of a genius in acting.


The interview scene:



You can see the confident person in chris gardner.

Finally the happiness phase:



If we work hard with our full dedication, one day we would definitely pursue our dream which eventually would pave way for happiness.

No comments: